Current Covid Updates and Regulations
Dear Great Divide Family,
(Updated as of 4/26/2021)
2021_TGD_Terms of Service_Covid
We have modified our events and activities to better serve the health and safety of the TGD Family. Please read a current list of modifications below and our Covid Guidelines. Anyone camping at TGD must agree to comply with mandated Covid Guidelines to mitigate the spread of Covid.
Your patience and support through these times is greatly appreciated! Please reach out via email [email protected] or phone at 973-383-4026 with any questions. Please make sure you leave a message if you do not get someone directly and we will return your call promptly. We are experiencing higher than normal call volume. We wish you all good health and safety at these times.
Love, The Great Divide Campground
Modified Amenities as of 4/26/21
Our playground will be open. Please make sure to sanitize hands before and after using.
You must bring your own balls to use the volleyball net and sports equipment.
Our barn & arcade are currently closed.
The lake will be open for socially distanced fishing and kayaking and is stocked for your fun!
The pool will operate with a 50% of normal bather load and restrictions. No pool furniture will be provided. Guests must bring their own furniture.
Our laundry room will be available by call ahead appointment only so we may sanitize between each customer.
We will modify our events and activities on a weekend by weekend basis.
We will continue to have live music at our pavilion. Masks and Social Distancing during these events are necessary.
Our store will be open for in person transactions with a limit of 2 customers at a time. Masks that cover the nose and mouth must be worn for entry.
Our bathhouses are open for use with a limit of 1 (non related) camper or family at a time. Masks that cover the nose and mouth must be worn for entry.
Guests to campsites will be limited to 4 and must be preregistered. Guests will be denied access if they are not preregistered. Guests are not currently allowed for the weekends of 4/30 and 5/14
Due to regulations we are removing the following items from our rental units for the foreseeable future, please update your packing list accordingly: Dishware, Silverware, Cups, Pots/Pans, Spatulas and Server-ware, Grill ware (spatula, fork, tongs, lighter), Cutting boards, Mixing bowls, Oven Mitts/Pot holders, All purpose cleaner, Hand soap, Dish soap, Sponges, DVDs, Games
We will supply: 1 roll of paper towels, 1 pack of septic safe toilet paper (4 rolls) The Great Divide provides RV/Trailer safe toilet tissue. Please do not flush or put the following in the toilet or drains: Any type of wipes (EVEN IF THEY SAY FLUSHABLE) Sanitary products, paper towels, diapers, or any other bath-related paper products not provided by the Great Divide. Toaster, Coffee Pot and filters
Special COVID-Related Terms of Service
These Special COVID-Related Terms of Service (the “Special COVID Terms”) apply, in addition to the General Terms of Service, to all parties staying at TGD without exception. All defined terms that are not defined in these Special COVID Terms shall have the meaning given to them in the General Terms of Service.
- Individuals exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 are not permitted to enter TGD. TGD reserves the right to deny entrance to any camper which it determines, in its exclusive discretion, exhibits any such symptoms.
- Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 and can demonstrate that they have fulfilled applicable CDC-recommended quarantining periods may enter TGD.
- Individuals that have been exposed to COVID-19 and are not showing symptoms must wait the CDC-recommended quarantining period with no symptoms in order to subsequently enter TGD.
- Individuals who develop symptoms while staying at TGD must immediately proceed to their primary residence and obtain care from there. If anyone in your camping group exhibits COVID-related symptoms, you agree to inform TGD management who will inform the local Health Department and request their advice on how to proceed.
- Everyone on the property, including children under your supervision, must practice social distancing in accordance with the recommendations of the State of New Jersey from time to time.
- All indoor public amenities will be closed. This includes: the Barn. The pool occupancy limits will be determined by the local Health Department. Campers will be given preference over Guests of Campers if the pool occupancy is at capacity. It shall be the responsibility of the user of any amenities to sanitize any touch points before use. TGD reserves the right to close or limit any/all amenities at our discretion due to the unpredictable nature of COVID.
- Gatherings beyond the boundaries of your campsite are permitted only consistent with currently applicable guidance from the state of NJ on any such gathering.
- TGD does not require the use of face coverings within the boundaries of your site, but once you are off of your site, your face covering must be visible (in your hand, or hanging around your neck for instance) so that if you come within 6 feet of another person you can quickly put it on; although TGD would rather see you to wear it the whole time.
- Trails will remain open, with 6 foot social distancing required.
- Golf carts are permitted, one family per cart, assuming you have a waiver on file. Social distancing guidelines continue to apply with respect to parties that you may encounter while on a golf cart; please travel sensibly with this in mind.
- Please continue to use the Doggie Pot stations, but use an extra bag to open and close the lid to avoid direct contact.
- You are allowed to have outside vendors come in for required trailer repairs. The vendor must wear a face covering 100% of the time they are at TGD, must practice social distancing, and must abide by all CDC guidelines.
- TGD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to eject any individual that does not adhere to any of these guidelines from TGD.
- As COVID-related mandates change, or are updated, we will notify you via email, which communications will become an effective addendum to these Special COVID Terms.
- Individuals who have been partially or fully vaccinated are in no way less responsible for adhering to this Addendum.