Dear Guests, The following guidelines are in place to ensure a safe stay for all guests and animals. Please adhere to the below guidelines when bringing a pet to The Great Divide Campground
• Friendly & well behaved pets are permitted on our grounds.
• Pets must be handled by someone who is capable of controlling and cleaning up after them.
• All pet eliminations/dropping shall be bagged and properly disposed of in Dogipots throughout the campground. Pets must be cleaned up after at all times.
• Pet are allowed in the lake but must be on a leash.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
• Pets are NOT to be left alone in any camping unit. (ie…tents, cabins, trailers)
• When outside your unit, pets are to be on a leash or lead that will not allow them to extend off your site.
• All pet owners must carry with them proper papers indicating current vaccinations.
• Excessive barking is not permitted for the comfort of other campers.
• A Dog Park is located near the office for your dog to be exercised.
• Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by them
• If you are staying in a pet friendly rental and you pet is used to sitting on the couch please bring a sheet to cover the couch.