All that we are or hope to be, we owe to our mothers so come to the best place for Moms as we celebrate all that they are and hope to be!
Friday, May 8th
- 8pm Leave the campsite set up to Dad and come chill by the fire with musical guest “Brian McLoughlin” and soak your tired fee with Mom’s Sand and Salt Foot Soak!
Saturday, May 9th
- 8:30am Online Meditation Tools for Moms @ Store
- 9am – 9:45 Gong Bath with Sara Gallman https://www.myyl.com/sarag. Immerse yourself in the healing energies of a sound bath at our barn. Come prepared to relax with yoga mats, pillows, a blanket and comfy clothes. Read below for the benefits of a Gong Bath!….
- 10am – 12pm Crafts @ Pavilion w/ Neci & Helen
- 11am – 2pm Archery
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm Learn about Ayurveda with guest speaker “Sue Buck” @ the Pavilion
- 2pm – 4pm Mom’s Siesta w/ Janet Straightarrow @ BarnAbout the Class:How To Have More Time in your Day, and Day in your Time.We have 24 hours in each day and for many it is not enough.
How can we maximize the time to be more relaxed and productive at the same time? Janet StraightArrow finds each day to be very long and has assisted others in having a full productive life with time for creativity and fun. Learn practices, tools, and perspectives that will create a more productive day with less stress and more freedom and fun. As mothers, women, daughters, we lead the family in emotional energy and focus. Enjoy this mini-retreat with Janet StraightArrow from www.bethemedicine.com and leave with a new attitude and direction that supports you and all.
- 2pm – 4pm Dads and Kids Craft for Mom @ Pavilion w/ Timmy
- 3pm Family “Hey” Rides @ Pavilion
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm Mother/Daughter Facial & SKin Care Class with guest speaker “Lynn Weinberg” @ the Barn
- 8pm Moms Paint-N-Sip Art Therapy ($) w/ Timmy @ the Barn
- 8pm Kids Paint & Chew w/ Neci & Helen @ Barn
- 8pm Bonfire @ Barn w/ Musical Guest “Peas-N-Carrots” and Paraffin Hands w/ Lynn
- 8pm Essential Oils Table @ the Barn wtih Sharon Kulawiak www.sharonkulawiak.com Come stop by our table at the barn to learn how essential oils can be used as a natural, effective remedy for bug repellents, bug bites, sunburned skin, aches and pains, sanitizing, and even cooking. There is an oil for everything!
Sound baths get your energy field back in harmony, resulting in a re balancing of energy and an increase in relaxation. Sound baths are like a cleanse for your cells, and the best part is, you don’t have to work to receive their benefits. All you have to do is breathe and listen.Here are some benefits of the Gong. I will be using drum, rattle, singing bowls, and other instruments too.
The gong is said to be the greatest tool of the Yogi. To play the gong is to the play the universe itself. Yogi Bhajan, the master of the technology of Kundalini Yoga taught that out of the gong came all music, all sounds, and all words–the sound of the gong being the nucleus of the Word. The gong is not an instrument–it is pure reinforced vibration and is the only tool that you can produce space vibrations
Seven benefits of the gong include:
1. The gong creates a space for the mind to release. This in turn allows for true sovereignty and mental freedom as age old ancestral subconscious blocks dissolve. The purity of spirit cleanses the realm of the mind creating a space to receive insight and spiritual wisdom from your divine essence.
2. The gong works on the meridians of the body. The meridians of the body are the superhighways of energy and flow. This allows body blocks to soften, stimulates circulation and reduces tension. The practice of Yoga is based on opening the highways of energy to create more flow and greater vitality in the body.
3. Emotional transformation occurs through gong sound healing. The reverberations of the gong reorganizes the emotional energy and feelings that are tied into the physical body.
4. The gong heals the nervous system. Some people have a profound experience of letting go as the gong opens up the portals of the nervous system where trauma is stored. The gong deeply assists with healing drug abuse and any form of addiction.
5. The gong stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of function. When our endocrine system is awakened and activated the glands secret as Nature intended. We literally become healthier and more relaxed and therefore happier beings.
6. And in turn, our chakras, the energetic portals of the glandular system become organized and activated so that we may live in higher awareness.
7. Ultimately the gong creates deep relaxation. The ability to relax is everything in our contemporary age. Through deep and total relaxation our bodies heal and we connect to our divine wisdom, merging with our true purpose, our Sat Nam.